Saturday, March 3, 2007

American Idol

How did Sanjaya Malakar avoid being voted off of American Idol this week? He appears to be a nice person and has a pleasant enough voice, but please... His voice was much weaker than one of the males voted off... Is he getting a lot of votes from India? After all, so much of our computer support is performed by people in India. Perhaps they're tired of just answering telephones and hearing complaints... I have long been suspicious of the way all those votes come in. Could they be from computer dialing systems? If Sanjaya Malakar wins this season (unless he greatly improves, of course), American Idol may need a better system.

2 comments:

Scott W said...

Don't think I have ever watched an entire episode of American Idol.

Unknown said...

I haven't watched that show at all but from what I've seen on film clips, I don't think I've missed much.