Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Sanjaya Malakar closer to winning

Well, Sanjaya Malakar is closer to winning first place in American Idol. This week he moved out of the lowest group and into the middle group. I've heard that people like Howard Stern are asking people to vote for him. (I'm still holding on to my India-also-calls-back theory, though.) I think a lot of people are tired of the "arrogance" of Simon Cowell. I actually think he's the most honest "judge." But I am very envious that he is paid so much money for so little. But then, that applies to a LOT of people. After all, the "world" really is not fair. Never has been; never will be. Just ask the dinosaurs... Anyway, we'll see what happens. I sort of hope that the show is not renewed next year. I'd like to see something along the line of the old Star Search. I used to enjoy sitting in a hot tub, snacking on nachos, and sipping champagne. Star Search had more variety and didn't resort to ridiculing the contestants. You think we had more class back then? Wonder what has changed? ... Well, maybe Sanjaya will make my show return. Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have international calling facility in your home phone. Just ask how much your phone company will charge you for dialing to India. I don't think people have time to wake up in the morning and dial for Sanjaya.
How many people in India know about AI.

Roger Ritthaler said...

Perhaps they have computer programs to do it.