Sunday, May 20, 2007

Song Featured on Blog - Yippee!

On Wednesday, May 16, 2007, I was pleased to see my YouTube.com post of my song "I May Want To Try To Be President" appear on another website. On http://thenewliberty.com/?p=156, the host said, "Blogger Roger Ritthaler’s take on running for president. I noticed the strong resemblance of the character in this video to the candidates in the South Carolina GOP debate last night, Ron Paul excluded." I don't know about the "strong resemblance" to my stick man, but I did like the recognition - even if short-lived (you have to check the May Archives and scroll down a ways to find it now). I conceived the song after seeing so many people decide to maybe - perhaps - run for U.S. president in 2008. I thought that I'd just compose a little ditty about my perception of the situation. Besides, I don't mind being elected, if that's what "the people" want... Uh, huh!

P.S. I chose the stickman - or stickwoman, if you please - because it was easy to draw with MSPaint. Isn't Microsoft wonderful? Now I can be an artist, too... Uh, huh!

No comments: