Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Fay Wray died today – 3 years ago

U.S. actress Fay Wray was born as Vina Fay Wray on September 15, 1907 in Cardston, Alberta, Canada. She said, “I used to resent 'King Kong,' but now I don't fight it anymore. I realize that it is a classic, and I am pleased to be associated with it. Why, only recently an entire issue of a French magazine was devoted to discussing the picture from its artistic, moral and even religious aspects.” [Oh, my! Imagine a religion based on King Kong.]... Ms. Wray died in 2004 in New York City, New York.

Maureen Elizabeth Reagan Revell was born on January 4, 1941 in Los Angeles, California. She was the daughter of Ronald Reagan and Jane Wyman. She said, “I will feel equality has arrived when we can elect to office women who are as incompetent as some of the men who are already there." [Well, that’s encouraging... not!]... Ms. Reagan Revell died in 2001 in Sacramento, California.

No comments: