Saturday, December 22, 2007

I do very nearly everything - figuratively speaking.

I eat dinner with Mitt Romney... in the figurative sense.

I run and ski and horseback ride and waterski with Mitt Romney... in the figurative sense.

I personally consult with and advise Mitt Romney... in the figurative sense.

If Mitt Romney is the Republican Presidential nominee for the November 2008 election, I will be his Vice-Presidential running mate... in the figurative sense.

If Mitt Romney is elected President by the Electoral College, I will BE the Vice-President... in the figurative sense.

I... Well, if Mitt Romney can say his father "marched" with Dr. Martin Luther King, in a figurative sense (as the Boston Globe reported yesterday), then I can say I did (or will do) these things... in a figurative sense, can't I?

No comments: